BAMF-NAvI is a useful tool when finding the right course for you:
1. Start by going to the website for this tool: www.bamf-navi.bamf.de.
Click on the ‘Integration courses’ button.
2. A map will open. In the menu bar on the left, you can now enter the city where you are searching for integration courses.
A detailed map will now open, showing you the initial results. You can now click on one of the yellow boxes to find out the time, place and provider of that respective course in Leipzig.
3. It is useful to use the search criteria provided. You will also find them in the menu bar on the left.
For example, you can choose whether only courses with free places are displayed.
Or you can specify the time of day (morning, afternoon, evening) or day of the week (Monday to Sunday) the course units should take place.
You can also specify whether the course should be accessible for the visually impaired, hearing impaired or those with restricted mobility.
Likewise, you can filter for providers that also offer childcare during the course units if, for example, your children do not have a daycare place or are not yet in school.
4. It is useful to specify a type of course. For example, it should be a ‘General integration course’ that is suitable for the hearing impaired.
5. Once you have entered all the desired criteria, you can click on one of the yellow offer boxes. One or several windows will then open with basic information about the offered course.
Clicking on the blue ‘Learn more’ button then shows you all further information and the contact details.
In this window you will find out what type of course it is, when and where it takes place and who to contact.