The project “Re-Start in Leipzig” supports refugees from Ukraine in their arrival in Leipzig. In particular, young people from 15 to 18 years of age and their relatives or people with disabilities are supported. The aim is to advise and accompany them in everyday matters of orientation, integration and inclusion.
Age: Either 15 – 18 years and relatives OR people with disabilities (age does not matter).
Target group: Refugees from Ukraine
Costs: Counselling and support are free of charge
What we help with:
- Making applications to the authorities and securing a livelihood
- with the recognition of school and vocational qualifications
- barrier-free orientation in your new environment (shopping facilities, doctors, inclusive offers, offers of the Ukrainian & non-Ukrainian migration community)
- arranging meetings with others
- visits to doctors, therapies, establishing contact with further support services
- Job search
- Search for housing
- Search for educational opportunities
- Search for a day care place
- Search for leisure activities
Contact details and further information: https://www.jugend-und-erziehungshilfe.de/ueber-uns/projekte/hilfe-fuer-gefluechtete/